Sunday, June 23, 2013

David "Quentin" Selby on Rizzoli & Isles

In other Dark Shadows news, David Selby will be appearing on the TV show Rizzoli & Isles this coming Tuesday, June 25, 2013. 

I've not been able to find out anything about the role so I guess I'll have to wait two days.  I love the book series, but stopped watching the show as it is nothing at all like the books. The books are far darker, deeper and have a heavy sense of intrigue with a secret society focused on criminal behavior interspersed into the story line. As they altered Maura's character so much I doubt they'll ever bring that in, however, I could see Selby as perfect for a role that might introduce such a flavor. But I doubt it, so chances are this will be the only episode I bother with this season.

However, I do highly recommend the books whether  you enjoy the series or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment